Eristavi Law Group offers
its corporate clients customized service packages.
terms of a service package may be personalized based on client’s requests and
Clients may also select
from one of the following four service packages: STANDARD, SPECIAL,
UNLIMITED, and VIP.
STANDARD Service Package
services in all areas of the law.
legal support for your company’s day-to-day operations, more specifically:
- Initial legal advice for any dispute and/or filing of an
- Drawing up of contracts, including: leases, employment,
sales, procurement, advertising and other service agreements.
- Legal support in dealings with third parties.
submission of the documents by the client (electronically or otherwise), the
firm is responsible for completing a written legal analysis and submitting it
back to the client. Upon client request, the firm can submit an in-depth
explanation of the report.
- Advice and consultations in the area of Tax Law. Legal
review of core documents.
- Advice and consultations in the area of Customs Law.
- Legal entity foundation; drawing up meeting minutes; review
of founding documentation. Review and correction of the internal regulations,
SPECIAL Service Package
Includes all services under the
STANDARD Service Package, plus:
1. Attorney representation:
- in general courts;
- in administrative cases and in dealings with administrative
- in dealings with taxation and administrative bodies;
- in private arbitration cases;
- in dealings with third parties.
Ten civil cases per year with total
dispute value of 1 M USD; five administrative cases; five taxation cases; ten arbitration cases with total dispute value of
1 M USD.
2. Provision of legal services related to participation in
3. Provision of legal services related to shipping and
The firm’s transportation, commercial
and procurement law practices are headed by partner Revaz Beridze.
4. Drawing up of legal documents.
5. Drawing up of contracts and agreements.
6. Provision of legal services with regard to permits and licensing.
7. Registration of legal entities (resident and nonresident).
8. Preparation and analysis of any internal documents of legal
9. Drawing up and registration of all types of legal documents
related to proprietary issues.
all legal services carried out by Eristavi Law Group, more specifically:
services in all areas of the law, including international law.
corporate attorney (in-house lawyer) designated to provide counsel on site.
service package includes all of Eristavi Law Group practice areas, in which the
firm has extensive industry knowledge and experience.
the terms of the VIP package, the
client receives the most comprehensive legal services. The VIP package includes
provision of joint legal services by Eristavi Law Group and Hall Booth Smith
& Slover, P.C. in all spheres of the law.
addition, VIP service package offers your company the most important business
tool: crisis management. This is a unique opportunity to go one step
ahead of everyone else and get ready for the complex challenges facing
businesses during today’s recession.
A CRISIS INTO OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUR BUSINESS!